For nationals listed below visa is free on arrival, and it is possible to make extension for 30 days without exit from the UAE: Andorra, Australia, Brunei, Canada, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Mauritius, Monaco, New Zealand, People's Republic of China, Russian Federation, San Marino, Singapore, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States of America, Vatican City.
If you want to extend your visa you have to do a few things:
- Go to UAE immigration office only in Emirate which you have been arrived.
- Take from officer your visa and UID number
- Go to typing center and make extension
Cost of procedure depends on typing center and Emirate. Average price is from 850 to 950 AED.
If you don't want to spend your time, wait in lines, and spend money on road, just contact us and we will make it for you. It will takes only 1 hour after you send documents and make payment.
How to stay in the UAE more than 60 days?
- You have to exit country and come back at the same time, but your entry should be on next day after your exit. We recommend and provide for our customers flight which arriving after 00:00 a.m. Procedure takes total around 4 hours, and flight destinations is Oman and Bahrain.
Can I extend my new on-arrival visa?
- Yes, it can be extended without exit again, but only one time.
There is no any kind of ban and waiting corridors, and you can make visa change as many times as you need.
For any questions you can contact our manager in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/noskovpro or directly call +971554062742 (WhatsApp, Telegram is available and preferable)